Map of Camiguin with Guinsiliban highlighted
|Region||Northern Mindanao (Region X)|
|Founded||June 13, 1950|
|• Mayor||Helenio N. Abecia|
|• Total||18.52 km2 (7.15 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||340/km2 (880/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)88|
|Income class||6th municipal income class|
|Electorate||5,150 voters as of 2016|
Guinsiliban is a sixth class municipality in the province of Camiguin, Philippines. It is the smallest municipality in the province, both in area and population. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 6,281 people.
- North Poblacion
- South Poblacion
|Population census of Guinsiliban|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
In the 2015 census, the population of Guinsiliban was 6,281 people, with a density of 340 inhabitants per square kilometre or 880 inhabitants per square mile.
- "Municipalities". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 30 January 2013.
- "Province: Camiguin". PSGC Interactive. Makati City, Philippines: National Statistical Coordination Board. Retrieved 30 January 2013.
- Census of Population (2015). "Region X (Northern Mindanao)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Region X (Northern Mindanao)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007). "Region X (Northern Mindanao)". Total Population by Province, City and Municipality. NSO. Archived from the original on 24 June 2011.
- "Province of Camiguin". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
Kinoguitan / Balingoan, Misamis Oriental
|This article about a location in Northern Mindanao region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|