|This article needs to be updated. (December 2014)|
Guishan District in Taoyuan City
|Population (January 2016)|
Guishan was formerly known as Kulunsia (Chinese: 龜崙社; Pe̍h-ōe-jī: Ku-lun-siā). The name originated from a hill by the Mercy Buddha Temple of Shou Shan Rock, built in 7th year of the Qianlong Period of the Qing Dynasty. The Plains Aborigines and Ketagalan tribes were located here.
Jingzhong Village, Liuguang Village, Zhongxing Village, Xinxing Village, Xinlu Village, Guishan Village, Datong Village, Shanding Village, Shande Village, Shanfu Village, Xingfu Village, Longshou Village, Longhua Village, Huilong Village, Lingding Village, Xinling Village, Tukeng Village, Fuyuan Village, Jiulu Village, Dakeng Village, Fengshu Village, Leshan Village, Zhanggeng Village, Gongxi Village, Dagang Village, Dahu Village, Dahua Village, Wenhua Village, Nanshang Village, Nanmei Village.
Government and infrastructure
- Chang Gung University of Science and Technology
- Lunghwa University of Science and Technology
- National Taiwan Sport University
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Guishan District, Taoyuan.|
- History — Taoyuan Gueishan Township Office, Taoyuan County, Taiwan.
- "Chen Shui-bian now prisoner No. 1020." Taipei Times. Saturday December 4, 2010. Retrieved on February 1, 2011. "Supporters of former president Chen Shui-bian outside the Taipei Prison in Taoyuan County’s Gueishan Township[...]"
|This article about a location in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|