Gujarat Pollution Control Board
The Government of Gujarat constituted the Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB) on 15 October 1974 with a view to protect the environment, prevent and control the pollution of water in the State of Gujarat, that occupies a prominent niche in progressive and industrial development of the country. The Board has been over the years entrusted with the Central Acts and relevant Rules for pollution control as notified thereof from time to time.
- Ramesh Sumant Mehta
- Awaaz Foundation Non-governmental organization in Mumbai India, works towards preserving and enhancing environment and for other socially oriented causes.
- Gujarat Pollution Control Board
- Central Pollution Control Board
- Ministry of Environment and Forest, Government of India
- Forest & Environment Department, Government of Gujarat
|This article about government in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an environmental agency is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|