Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (GSFC) is an Indian manufacturer of fertilizers and Industrial Chemicals. GSFC was founded in 1967. Oil and gas discoveries in Bombay High and South Basin triggered the birth of 8 new generation fertilizer plants to fulfill the growing food needs of India.
The company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange with the Security Code 500690, and as at Monday 28 September 2014 it had a market capitalisation of Rs 3,030.42 crore. GSFC maintains its headquarters in Vadodara in the state of Gujarat, on the Vadodara-Ahmedabad National Highway. It manufacturers plastics, nylons, fibers, industrial gases and varied chemicals including urea, ammonia, ammonium sulfate, sulfuric acid, phosphoric acid & diammonium phosphate, Caprolactam, Malemine, Methanol.
- "Stock Share Price gujarat state fertilizers chemicals ltd | Get Quote gsfc | BSE". www.bseindia.com. Retrieved 2016-09-26.
- "Financial Detail - Investor's Grievance Redressal". www.gsfclimited.com. Retrieved 2016-09-26.
- "Top 10 Listed Fertilizers Companies in India". www.top10listedcompaniesinindia.com. Retrieved 2016-09-26.
- Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited website
- Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited website