Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gul in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gul may refer to:
- Gul (design), a design element in oriental carpets
- Gul (toothpaste), a tobacco preparation used in Central Asia and eastern India
- Gul (watersports), a British watersports apparel manufacturer
- Gul Mosque, in Istanbul, Turkey
- Gül Train, a freight train service between Pakistan and Turkey via Iran
- Games UpLate Live, a Filipino television show
- Great Liberal Union (Spanish: Gran Unión Liberal), a Nicaraguan political party
- Gullah language
- Gul, a fictional Cardassian military rank in the Star Trek franchise
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gul.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.