Panag in 2017
|Born||3 January 1979|
|Other names||Gul Panag-Attari, Gulkirat Kaur Panag|
|Occupation||Actress, voice actress, model, politician|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Political party||Aam Aadmi Party|
|Spouse(s)||Rishi Attari (13 March 2011-)|
Gul Panag (born Gulkirat Kaur Panag, 3 January 1979; Chandigarh, India) is an Indian actress, voice actress, model, and former beauty queen who competed in the Miss Universe pageant. Panag began her career in Bollywood, with the 2003 film Dhoop. Since then, she has worked in films like Jurm and the TV series Kashmeer. Her notable films include Dor, Dhoop, Manorama Six Feet Under, Hello, Straight, and Ab Tak Chhappan 2.
She played a commoner, fighting hard to save her husband from going to the gallows, in the 2006 Nagesh Kukunoor film, Dor. In 2008, she acted in the films Hello and Summer 2007. In 2009, she appeared in the movie Straight. She featured in Rann in a role attempting to stop her boy friend from doing the right thing. Panag appeared on the front page of Maxim with whom she did a photo shoot in September 2008. She debuted in Punjabi movies with Sarsa She was the Aam Aadmi Party candidate from Chandigarh for 2014 Lok Sabha Elections.
Panag started her education in Sangrur, in Punjab. Her father, Lt. Gen. Panag was in the army and the family moved to different places across India and abroad. As a result of this, she studied in 14 different schools including Kendriya Vidyalayas (Chandigarh, Mhow, Leh and Wellington, Tamil Nadu), The Lawrence School, Lovedale and the International School of Lusaka, Zambia. She did her Bachelors in Mathematics from Punjabi University, Patiala, and Masters in Political Science from Panjab University, Chandigarh. As a student, Panag was interested in sports and public speaking. She won numerous state and national level debate competitions, including two gold medals at the Annual National Inter University Debate competition.
Panag was the Twitter Face for the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week held in 2009, to cover the happenings/proceedings on the micro-blogging site.
Gul Panag runs the Colonel Shamsher Singh Foundation, an NGO that works towards a variety of causes including gender equality, education and disaster management. She served on the advisory board of the Wockhardt Foundation. She also participated in the India Against Corruption movement. She ran at the Delhi Half Marathon in November 2010, but endured eve teasing (sexual harassment) from male runners at the event. She later remarked that the attitude of men in Delhi needed to change and that the city was unsafe for women.
A serial half-marathon runner, avid biker who is also a certified pilot and was trained on a professional platform- Formula E. Panag. She debuted on the racing track at the Mahindra Racing’s all new M4Electro at the circuit de Calafat in Catalonia, Spain.
An health activist and fitness advocate Gul Panag, co-founded Health and fitness startup MobieFit in 2017.
Panag married her long-time boyfriend, an airline pilot, Rishi Attari on 13 March 2011 in a Gurdwara in Chandigarh in a traditional Punjabi Sikh ceremony. The couple has a son named Nihal born in 2018. 
|2003||Dhoop||Peehu A. Verma|
|2006||Dor||Zeenat Fatima/Zeenat A. Khan|
|2007||Manorama Six Feet Under||Nimmi|
|2009||Anubhav||Meera Hemant Valecha / Meera A. Malhotra|
|2010||Hello Darling||Mansi Joshi|
|2011||Turning 30||Naina Singh|
|2013||Sikander (Punjabi)||Beant Kaur|
|2015||Ab Tak Chhappan 2||Shalu|
|2019||Student of the Year 2||Coach Kuljeet|
|Kismey Kitnaa Hai Dam||Presenter||Star Plus|
|Musafir Hoon Yaaron||Presenter||Star Plus|
|Vijay Jyoti||Jyoti||Zee TV|
- "About Gul". Gul Panag – Official website. Retrieved 23 August 2012.
- Dhawan, Himanshi (12 March 2014). "AAP ups the glamour quotient with Gul Panag". The Times of India. TNN. Archived from the original on 22 September 2016. Retrieved 23 September 2016.
- "'Kashmeer' - Guns and Roses". Indiantelevision. Retrieved 30 November 2010.
- "Gul Panag's sexy makeover!". Rediff. Retrieved 4 November 2008.
- "Gul Panag amazing Maxim photoshoot". Maxim India. September 2008. Retrieved 4 November 2008.
- PANDHER, SARABJIT (14 March 2014). "Gul Panag declared AAP candidate from Chandigarh". The HINDU. Retrieved 14 March 2014.
- "Gul Panag Biography". Yahoo! Movies. Retrieved 30 November 2010.
- Ronjita Kulkarni. "Why Gul Panag doesn't want to be a star overnight". Rediff. Retrieved 30 November 2010.
- "Femina Miss India 1999". Retrieved 28 May 2009.
- "50 Years of Miss India: Miss Indias who made it to Bollywood". photogallery.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 14 March 2018.
- "#ThrowbackThursday: When Gul Panag won Miss India 1999 - BeautyPageants". Femina Miss India. Retrieved 14 March 2018.
- "Miss India tag a stumbling block for Gul Panag". Masala! - Bollywood Gossip News, Indian Celebrities and Pictures. Retrieved 14 March 2018.
- "Gul: Twitter face for WIFW". Times of India. 22 October 2009. Retrieved 30 November 2010.
- "Interview With Gul Panag | Meet The Original Livewire". Women's Web: For Women Who Do. 18 May 2015. Retrieved 20 September 2018.
- "Gul on advisory board of Wockhardt Foundation". Indian Express. 10 May 2010.
- "Actress Gul Panag joins AAP, to contest polls from Chandigarh". Firstpost. 3 March 2014.
- Sharma, Kalpana (2010-11-27). Unsafe for women?. The Hindu. Retrieved on 2010-11-27.
- "Election results: BJP's Kirron Kher wins from Chandigarh, Naveen Jindal finishes third". The Times of India. 16 May 2014. Retrieved 16 May 2014.
- "After becoming a pilot, Gul Panag is now India's first woman to race in Formula E". www.deccanchronicle.com/. 29 April 2017. Retrieved 14 March 2018.
- Dar, Vaishali. "Gul Panag s MobieFit to Roll Out New Fitness Apps in the Next Quarter". BW Disrupt. Retrieved 14 March 2018.
- "Gul Panag-cofounded health and fitness startup MobieFit raises $1.35 mn". VCCircle. 28 November 2017. Retrieved 14 March 2018.
- "Gul Panag opts for Band, Baaja, Bullet". Indian Express. Retrieved 14 March 2011.
- Mid-Day.com (11 March 2011). "Gul Panag To Marry Her Boyfriend". NDTV Movies. Retrieved 12 March 2011.
- "Gul Panag's adorable picture with son Nihal and husband Rishi Attari is unmissable - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 20 September 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gul Panag.|
|Awards and achievements|
| Femina Miss India