|Look up gula in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gula may refer to:
- Gula (surname), which see for a list of people of that name
- Gula (crater), a crater on Ganymede
- Gula (ethnic group), a tribal people living in western Liberia
- "Gula", a song by Progressive house artist deadmau5 from the 2014 album "while (1<2)"
- Gullah, a people of African origin living on the islands and coastal regions of Georgia and South Carolina
- Nintinugga, Babylonian goddess of health
- Kudurru of Gula, a boundary stone for the goddess
- Gula Mons, a volcano on Venus
- Gula language (disambiguation), several African languages
- Gula, Latin name for the vice of gluttony, one of the Seven Deadly Sins
- Gula, Malay name for the sugar in Malaysia and Indonesia.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gula.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.