Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Gula or gula in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gula may refer to:
- Gula (animal), Dharug language name for the koala bear
- Gula (crater), a crater on Ganymede
- Gula (ethnic group), a tribal people living in western Liberia
- Gula (surname), which see for a list of people of that name
- Gula language (disambiguation), several African languages
- Gula Mons, a volcano on Venus
- "Gula", a song by Progressive house artist deadmau5 from the 2014 album "while (1<2)"
- Gula, Latin name for the vice of gluttony, one of the Seven Deadly Sins
- Gullah, a people of African origin living on the islands and coastal regions of Georgia and South Carolina
- Nintinugga, Babylonian goddess of health
- Kudurru of Gula, a boundary stone for the goddess
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gula.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.