Gula Matari is a 1970 studio album by Quincy Jones.
- "Bridge Over Troubled Water" (Art Garfunkel, Paul Simon) – 5:09
- "Gula Matari" (Quincy Jones) – 13:02
- "Walkin'" (Richard Carpenter) – 8:02
- "Hummin'" (Nat Adderley) – 8:08
- Pepper Adams - baritone saxophone
- Danny Bank - bass and baritone saxophones
- Hubert Laws - flute solos
- Jerome Richardson - soprano saxophone solos
- Freddie Hubbard, Danny Moore, Ernie Royal, Marvin Stamm, Gene Young - trumpet/flugelhorn
- Wayne Andre - trombone
- Al Grey - trombone solos
- Toots Thielemans - guitar and whistle solo
- Herbie Hancock, Bob James, Bobby Scott - keyboards
- Grady Tate - drums
- Don Elliott - bass marimba on "Gula Matari"
- Jimmy Johnson, Warren Smith - percussion
- Ray Brown - bass
- Ron Carter - bass on "Gula Matari"
- Richard Davis - bass on "Gula Matari"
- Major Holley - bass and voice solo
- Milt Jackson - vibes
- Seymour Barab, Kermit Moore, Lucien Schmit, Alan Shulman - cello
- Valerie Simpson, Marilyn Jackson, Maretha Stewart, Barbara Massey, Hilda Harris - vocals