|Named for||Gulab baba|
|Elevation||397 m (1,302 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
Gulabpura is a Town in Bhilwara district of Rajasthan.Mainly industrial town with good educational institutes. population = 37,215 Male =19,286, Female = 17,929 The town gets its name from a religious preacher by the name Gulab Baba who practiced meditation in that area more than 100 years ago. A festival is held every year in the town to commemorate the saint. Top companies in gulabpura are :
- Mayur suitings (Rswm),
- Cooperative mill (Spinfed),
- Wearit global,
- Hzl( Hindustan zinc), ISUZU GARMENTS
And many more small industrial units like mamta surgical, mayur tiles, arun cables, ritu bricks etc. Memu coach factory (proposed).
Very peaceful town with good educational institutions like vkv hurda (cbse), navodaya vidyalaya (cbse),zinc vidyalaya(cbse),saint paul (cbse), gandhi vidhyalaya (Rbse).Shri pragya public school.
A major market is situated in centre of town. Also hospital and medical facilities in gulabpura are much better in nearby area
Gulabpura is located at .
- Ram Mandir
- Gulab baba temple
- Mayur mill
- Khari Nadi
- Pyaz ki Kachori
- Dussehra Celebrations 
- Pragya Mirgi Rog niwarak Hospital 
- Swadyay Sangh Gulabpura
By Air: Nearest Airport is Kishangarh International Airport, Kishangarh, Ajmer which is about 80 km. away from Gulabpura And Others are Dabok (Udaipur) and Sanganer (Jaipur) which are about 200 and 190 km. respectively (Both the airports are an International airport)
Auto stand is present on highway crossing from where u can hire auto to go anywhere in gulabpura,hurda,zinc etc.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 24 September 2015. Retrieved 13 January 2014.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 16 June 2004. Retrieved 1 November 2008.