From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gulbenkian is an Armenian surname. It may refer to:
|This page lists people with the surname Gulbenkian. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
- Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation, a charitable institution
- Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência, a research facility
- Museu Calouste Gulbenkian, a museum in Lisbon
- Gulbenkian Prize, an award for museums and galleries
- Gulbenkian Theatre, a theatre in Canterbury
- Gulbenkian Orchestra, an orchestra in Lisbon
- Gulbenkian Park, also known as Gulbenkian Garden, garden with lakes located in Lisbon, Portugal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gulbenkian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.