Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gulbenkian is an Armenian surname. It may refer to:
Angela Gulbenkian, Art Collector
- Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation, a charitable institution
- Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência, a research facility
- Calouste Gulbenkian Museum, a museum in Lisbon
- Gulbenkian Prize, series of awards for museums and galleries, for sciences, human rights
- Gulbenkian Ballet, a ballet troupe (1965-2005)
- Gulbenkian Theatre, a theatre in Canterbury
- Gulbenkian Orchestra, an orchestra in Lisbon
- Gulbenkian Park, also known as Gulbenkian Garden, garden with lakes located in Lisbon, Portugal
- Avenida Calouste Gulbenkian, a major avenue in Lisbon (in Portuguese)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gulbenkian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.