Gulia may refer to:
- Gulia clan, a Jat clan of India
- Dmitry Gulia (1874–1960), Abkhazian Soviet writer and poet
- Gavino Gulia (1835–1889), Maltese botanist
- Guliya, a village in Bulgaria
- Gulia, a village in Tărtășești Commune in Romania
- Gulia, a village in the town of Dolhasca in Romania
- Gulia Tutberidze Stadium, a stadium in Zugdidi, Georgia
- Giulia, an Italian name (including a list of people with the name)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gulia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.