From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Gull, gull, Gulls, or gulls in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A gull is a bird in the family Laridae.
Gull or gulls may also refer to:
- Cepora, a genus of butterflies commonly called the Gulls
- Ernests Gulbis, a Latvian tennis player nicknamed "The Gull"
- Arthur Gull (1867–1951), Australian politician
- Thomas Gull (1832–1878), Australian politician
- Sir William Gull, 1st Baronet, a prominent 19th century English physician
- Haji Alam Gull Kuchi (21st century), Afghan parliamentarian representative
- Salt Lake City Gulls, a former AAA minor league baseball team (1975–84)
- Newport Gulls, a summer collegiate baseball franchise currently in the NECBL
- Gull (dinghy), a sailing dinghy designed by Ian Proctor, in 1956
- Bonney Gull, an airplane with folding wings designed by Leonard Warden Bonney
- Gull wing, an aircraft's wing configuration with a prominent bend somewhere along the span, similar to that of a seagull
- HMAS Gull, a ton class minesweeper
- Percival Gull, a British low-wing, wood-and-fabric monoplane
- The Gull, an international passenger train
- USS Gull, three ships in the United States Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gull.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.