|Directed by||Nabil Elderkin|
|Written by||Marcus J. Guillory|
|Edited by||Damion Clayton|
Gully is an 2019 American drama film, directed by Nabil Elderkin in his directorial debut, from a screenplay by Marcus J. Guillory. It stars Jacob Latimore, Charlie Plummer, Jonathan Majors, Kelvin Harrison Jr., Amber Heard and Terrence Howard.
It had its world premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival on April 27, 2019.
- Jacob Latimore as Calvin
- Charlie Plummer as Nicky
- Jonathan Majors as Greg
- Kelvin Harrison Jr. as Jesse
- Amber Heard as Joyce
- Terrence Howard as Mr. Christmas
- Rayven Symone Ferrell as Keisha
- Chastity Dotson as Angela
- Chris Gann as Barett
- Kashton Moore as Terry
In March 2018, it was announced Charlie Plummer, Kelvin Harrison Jr., Jacob Latimore, Alice Eve and Jonathan Majors had joined the cast of the film, with Nabil Elderkin directing from a screenplay by Marcus J. Guillory. Brad Feinstein, Tom Butterfield, Ben Pugh, Corey Smyth and Alex Georgiou will produce the film, while Joseph F. Ingrassia, Gabriela Revilla Lugo, Andy Brunskill and Kweku Mandela will executive produce the film, under Feinstein’s Romulus Entertainment banner. That same month, Amber Heard joined the cast of the film, replacing Eve.
- "Gully". Tribeca Film Festival. Retrieved March 13, 2019.
- Ford, Rebecca (March 9, 2018). "Charlie Plummer, Kelvin Harrison Jr., Jacob Latimore to Star in 'Gully' (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved June 5, 2018.
- Kroll, Justin (March 29, 2018). "Amber Heard to Star With Charlie Plummer in Drama 'Gully' (EXCLUSIVE)". Variety. Retrieved June 5, 2018.
- "Amber Heard sports a floral crop top and denim cut-offs while on set of new film Run Away With Me". Dailymail.co.uk. March 31, 2018. Retrieved June 5, 2018.
- Hayes, Dade (March 5, 2019). "Tribeca Film Festival Unveils Feature Lineup, With Screen Time For John DeLorean, Muhammad Ali, Chelsea Manning". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved March 5, 2019.