Cafe at Guluguba on the Leichhardt Highway, 2014
|LGA(s)||Western Downs Region|
Guluguba is both a town and a locality in the Western Downs Region in Queensland, Australia. In the 2011 census, Guluguba was counted together with neighbouring Wandoan and had a combined population of 655.
The Guluguba State School opened on 1 February 1917.
- "Guluguba (town) (entry 14951)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 28 April 2014.
- "Guluguba (locality) (entry 47706)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 28 April 2014.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Wandoan (SSC)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 28 April 2014.
- Premier Postal History. "Post Office List". Premier Postal Auctions. Retrieved 10 May 2014.
- "Opening and closing dates of Queensland Schools". Queensland Government. Retrieved 28 April 2014.
- Bahnisch, Lyn; Stiller, Doris; Guluguba State School. Anniversary Committee (1992), Schools beside the track : 1917-1992 : celebrating the 75th anniversary of Guluguba State School : a history of Guluguba, Gurulmundi, Giligulgul and Downfall Creek Schools, Guluguba State School Anniversary Committee, ISBN 978-0-646-11955-7