|Date of birth||13 October 1988|
|Place of birth||Tbilisi, Georgia|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Playing position||Centre Back|
|2005–2012||FC Dinamo Tbilisi||132||(6)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21 September 2017.
Gulverd Tomashvili (Georgian: გულვერდ თომაშვილი; born 13 October 1988) is Georgian football player. He is a defender and currently plays for FC Sioni Bolnisi in Georgia. He has represented Georgia at Under-19 and Under-21 level.
Tomashvili made three appearances for Dinamo Tbilisi in the 2006–07 season. He made his European debut for the club in July 2008, as a late substitute for Levan Khmaladze in the 3-0 win at home to NSÍ Runavík in the UEFA Champions League 1st qualifying round. He also featured in the two games against Panathinaikos in the following round. He played at right-back in the 2009 Georgian FA Cup Final, which Dinamo won on penalties after a 1-1 draw against FC Olimpi Rustavi.
- "TOMASVILI Gulverd" (in Polish). Eurosport.Pl. Retrieved 2009-08-17.
- "Gulverd Tomashvili - Match history : 2005-2006". AFS. Retrieved 2009-08-17.
- Hammond, Mike (ed.) (2007). The European Football Yearbook 2007/08. London: M Press Media. p. 504. ISBN 978-0-9555917-2-3.
- "Matches of Gulverd Tomashvili". Soccerway. Retrieved 2009-08-17.
- "Loria hands Dinamo Tbilisi cup honours". UEFA. 2009-05-30. Retrieved 2009-08-17.
- Gulverd Tomashvili at Soccerway
|This biographical article relating to association football in the country of Georgia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|