Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gulzar may refer to:
- Gulzar, (born Sampooran Singh Kalra), an Academy Award winning Indian lyricist and filmmaker
- Gulzar Alam, a famous Pashto singer from Charsadda, Pakistan.
- Gulzar Singh Cheema, a Canadian politician.
- Raakhee, an Indian actress.
- LTG Jamshed Gulzar Kiani, an intelligence officer of the Pakistan Armed Forces
Places in Afghanistan
Places in Iran
Places in Pakistan
- Gulzar, Kharan, town in Kharan District
- Gulzar, Mardan, village in Mardan District
- Gulzar, Quetta, town to the south-east of Quetta, Pakistan
- Gulzar, Pakistan, a town in Pakistan.
- Gulzar, Punjab, town in Punjab
- Gulzar-e-Hijri, in Gulshan Town, Karachi.
- Gulzar Bhulkani, town in Jacobabad District
- Gulzar Colony, a neighbourhood of Korangi Town in Karachi.
- Gulzar Kalle, village in Bannu District.
- Gulzar Khanwala, village in Dera Ghazi Khan District
- Gulzar malik, village Gatti District Faisalabad , Punjab Pakistan
Places in Turkey
- Akdurmuş, a village of Bingöl Province in Turkey, also known as Guldar or Gulzar.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gulzar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.