From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gum or GUM may refer to:
Edibles and associated products
Some articles are listed here. Others are mentioned in the article Natural gum.
- Gingiva, or gums, is the soft tissue partly covering teeth
- Various natural gums including:
- Mr. Gum, the central character in a series of novels for children by Andy Stanton
- Gum, a character from the Jet Set Radio video game series
- Gum, a character in the British comic Monster Fun
- Great Uncle Matthew, a character in the novel Ballet Shoes by Noel Streatfeild
- Gum-Gum, a township in Malaysia
- Gum Springs, Arkansas
- White Gum Valley, Western Australia
- The Old Gum Tree in Glenelg North, South Australia
- Guam International Airport (IATA airport code: GUM)
- GUM (department store), a large department store in Moscow, Russia
- Gum languages of New Guinea
- Genitourinary medicine
- Glasgow University Magazine
- Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement (ISO), see Measurement uncertainty
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.