From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gum or GUM may refer to:
- Mr. Gum, the central character in a series of novels for children by Andy Stanton
- Gum, a character from the Jet Set Radio video game series
- Gum, a character in the British comic Monster Fun
- Great Uncle Matthew, a character in the novel Ballet Shoes by Noel Streatfeild
- Gum-Gum, a township in Malaysia
- Gum Springs, Arkansas
- White Gum Valley, Western Australia
- The Old Gum Tree in Glenelg North, South Australia
- GUM (department store), a large department store in Moscow, Russia
- Gum languages of New Guinea
- Gingiva, or gums, is the soft tissue partly covering teeth
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.