Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gumball in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gumball may refer to:
- A ball made of gum often dispensed from a gumball machine
- Gumball (band), an alternative rock band from the 1990s
- Gumball (video game), a 1983 video game by Broderbund
- Gumball 3000, an international car rally
- Gumball Watterson, protagonist of the television series The Amazing World of Gumball
- The Amazing World of Gumball, an animated television series on Cartoon Network
- The Gumball Rally, a 1976 film
- Fruit from an American Sweetgum, tree
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gumball.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.