Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gumi may refer to:
- Gumi, District, a district in west Nepal in Lumbini Zone
- Gumi, Iran, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Gumi, North Gyeongsang, the second largest city in Gyeongsangbuk-do, South Korea
- Gumi, Nepal, a village development committee in Surkhet District in the Bheri Zone of mid-western Nepal
- Elaeagnus multiflora, (goumi, gumi, natsugumi, or cherry silverberry), a species of shrub or small tree native to China, Korea and Japan.
- Megumi Hinata, a Japanese singer, lyricist and musician
- Megumi Nakajima, a Japanese voice actress and singer
- Gumi is the name of the mascot of the Megpoid vocalfrom Vocaloid franchise.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gumi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.