Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gumi may refer to:
- Gumi, District, a district in west Nepal in Lumbini Zone
- Gumi, Iran, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Gumi, North Gyeongsang, the second largest city in Gyeongsangbuk-do, South Korea
- Gumi, Nepal, a village development committee in Surkhet District in the Bheri Zone of mid-western Nepal
- Elaeagnus multiflora, (goumi, gumi, natsugumi, or cherry silverberry), a species of shrub or small tree native to China, Korea and Japan.
- Megumi Hinata, a Japanese singer, lyricist and musician
- Megumi Nakajima, a Japanese voice actress and singer
- Gumi is the name of the mascot of the Megpoid vocalfrom Vocaloid franchise.
- Gumi Inc., a Japanese mobile game developer.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gumi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Gumi - a type of rubber bracelet found in Papua New Guinea