(Redirected from Gun Shot (disambiguation))
A gunshot is the discharge of a firearm, producing a mechanical sound effect and a chemical gunshot residue.
Gunshot or gun shot may also refer to:
- Gunshot (band), a British hip hop group
- Gunshot (film), a 1996 Telugu film directed by S. V. Krishna Reddy starring Ali, Prakash Raj and Keerthi Reddy
- "Gunshot", a 2011 song by Nessbeal from Sélection naturelle
- "Gunshot", a 2014 song by Lykke Li from I Never Learn
- "Gun Shot", a 2012 song by Nicki Minaj from Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded
- Gunshot wound
- Gunshot residue (GSR), also known as cartridge discharge residue (CDR), or firearm discharge residue (FDR)
- Gunshot suicide
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gunshot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.