Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gunshy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gun Shy is a phrase literally meaning afraid of firearms, and is usually used as a non-literal adjective.
Gun Shy may refer to:
- Gunshy , a 1998 film starring William Petersen, Diane Lane, and Michael Wincott and directed by Jeff Celentano
- Gun Shy (2000 film), starring Sandra Bullock, Liam Neeson, and Oliver Platt
- Gun-Shy (2003 film), German crime drama film
- Gun Shy (2017 film), starring Antonio Banderas and Olga Kurylenko
- Gun Shy (TV series), a 1983 series based on The Apple Dumpling Gang
- "Gun Shy", a song by 10,000 Maniacs from their 1987 album In My Tribe
- "Gunshy", a song by Liz Phair from her 1993 album Exile In Guyville
- "Gun-Shy", a song by Grizzly Bear from their 2012 album Shields
- Gun-Shy, a 1986 album by The Screaming Blue Messiahs
- The Gun Shys, former name of the band The Shys
- The Gun Shys EP, an EP by the same band
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gun Shy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.