From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Galle District, Sri Lanka
|Education||Mahinda College, Galle
Nalanda College Colombo
University of Ceylon
|Known for||Short story writing, poetry|
Early life and education
Amarasekera is a graduate of University of Ceylon and is a Dental Surgeon by profession. He is one of the founding fathers of the Peradeniya school of literary tradition of modern Sri Lankan literature.
- Jeevana Suwanda
- Rathu Rosa Mala
- Depa Nollado
- Asathya Kathawak
- Premaye Sathya Kathawa
- Gamanaka Mula
- Gamanaka Aga
- Gamdoren Eliyata
- Ganaduru Madiyama Dakinemi Arunalu
- Ekatamen Polawata
- Amal Bisso
- Gandabba Apadanaya
- Asak Da Kava
- Arunaluseren Arunodhyata
- Anagarika Dharmapala Marxvaadida?
- Bhaava Gita
- Ekama Katava
- Gal Pilimaya saha Bol pilimaya
- Jathika Chinthanaya saha Jaathika Aarthikaya
- Katha Pahak
- Kavhandayaka Kathandaraya
- Martin Wickramasinghe and modern Sinhala poetry
- January 8th election win a revolution or a conspiracy?
- "Henry Jayasena 'A gifted and decent human being….'". island. 2007. Retrieved 2014-06-23.
- "In memory of Henry Jayasena". island. 2011. Retrieved 2014-06-23.
- Dr. Gunadasa Amarasekara nominated for Nalanda Keerthi Sri 2010
- Nalanda Keerthi Sri
- A novelist can’t detach from society
- Gunadasa Amarasekara, Library of Congress New Delhi Office.
- "Gunadasa Amarasekera: The dentist — philosopher rooted in Sinhala soil" an article by Malinda Seneviratne
- "Reflections on Karunaratne Abeysekera". Daily News. Retrieved 2006-09-21.
- Gunadasa Amarasekara and contemporary Sinhalese literature
- A unique celebration for a writer