|Population||574 (2006 census)|
|• Density||7.643/km2 (19.796/sq mi)|
|Area||75.1 km2 (29.0 sq mi)|
|Federal Division(s)||Wide Bay|
Gunalda is a town in the Gympie Region and a locality split between Gympie Region and Fraser Coast Region in Queensland, Australia. At the 2006 census, Gunalda and the surrounding area had a population of 574.
The town is 196 kilometres (122 mi) from the state capital, Brisbane.
Eaton Post Office opened on 1 September 1882 and was renamed Gunalda in 1883.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gunalda, Queensland.|
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Gunalda (Tiaro Shire) (State Suburb)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 2010-12-07.
- "Gunalda - town in Gympie Region (entry 15054)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 21 June 2017.
- "Gunalda - locality in Gympie Region (entry 49520)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 21 June 2017.
- "Gunalda - locality in the Fraser Coast Region (entry 46740)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 21 June 2017.
- Premier Postal History. "Post Office List". Premier Postal Auctions. Retrieved 10 May 2014.
|This Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|