This article has multiple issues. Please help to improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Original author(s)||Benoit Chesneau|
|Initial release||20 February 2010|
20.1.0 / 28 April 2021
The Gunicorn "Green Unicorn" (pronounced jee-unicorn or gun-i-corn) is a Python Web Server Gateway Interface (WSGI) HTTP server. It is a pre-fork worker model, ported from Ruby's Unicorn project. The Gunicorn server is broadly compatible with a number of web frameworks, simply implemented, light on server resources and fairly fast.
- Central Master Process to manage the workers
- Requests are handled by worker processes
- Sync Workers
- Async Workers
- Tornado Workers
- AsyncIO Workers
- Natively supports WSGI, web2py, Django and Paster
- Automatic worker process management
- Simple Python configuration
- Multiple worker configurations
- Various server hooks for extensibility
- Compatible with Python 2.6+ and Python 3.2+
- "Release 20.1.0". 28 April 2021. Retrieved 14 May 2021.
- "Ambiguous Pronunciation · Issue #139 · benoitc/gunicorn". GitHub. Retrieved 2018-08-02.
- Gunicorn-Python WSGI HTTP Server for UNIX
- Gunicorn 19.3 Documentation: Requirements