||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Gunilla Hutton (May 15, 1944, Gothenburg) is a Swedish-born American actress and singer, perhaps best-known for her roles as the second Billie Jo Bradley (1965–66) on Petticoat Junction (1963-70) and as a regular cast member in the television series Hee Haw until 1992. She was raised in Fort Worth, Texas.
She appeared in Perry Mason, The Love Boat, and Murder Can Hurt You (1980). In 2015, she appeared in a MeTV commercial promoting Petticoat Junction, alongside original fellow cast members Linda Kaye Henning and Lori Saunders.
- You Can Say the Prettiest Things Sometimes / The Greatest Story Never Told -- Dial 1015 -- 1972
- Chowchilla Dust / We've Got Old Fashioned Love -- Green Mountain 415 -- 1973
- You're Gonna Get Loved / See The Lady Cryin' -- ABC/Dot 17525 -- October 1974
- Cody / The End of Our Love Song -- ABC/Dot 17548 -- April 1975
- "Oh-so-dumb Blonde Image Is Strictly For Television". The Telegraph. December 21, 1974. Retrieved December 24, 2010.
- "Hee Haw's Dumb Blonde is Serious About Her Job". Windsor Star. August 5, 1978. Retrieved December 24, 2010.
- Profile, nytimes.com; accessed March 3, 2017
|This article about an American television actor or actress born in the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|