From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gunk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gunk may refer to:
- Gunge, an unspecific greasy, filthy substance.
- Gunk (mereology), the term in mereology for any whole whose parts all have further proper parts
- Gunk, a character in the comic strip Curtis (comic strip)
- Gunk, a line of automotive maintenance products produced by the Radiator Specialty Company
- Shawangunk Ridge, often referred to as "the Gunks"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gunk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.