|Census division||No. 13|
|Municipal district||Lac Ste. Anne County|
|• Reeve||William Hegy|
|• Governing body|
|Elevation||740 m (2,430 ft)|
|Time zone||MST (UTC-7)|
Gunn is a hamlet in Alberta, Canada within Lac Ste. Anne County. It is located west of the junction of Highway 43 and Highway 33 on the northeast shore of Lac Ste. Anne. It is approximately 58 kilometres (36 mi) northwest of Edmonton and has an elevation of 740 metres (2,430 ft).
As a designated place in the 2011 Census, Gunn had a population of 0 living in 1 of its 1 total dwellings, a -100% change from its 2006 population of 93. With a land area of 0.01 km2 (0.0039 sq mi), it had a population density of 0/km2 (0/sq mi) in 2011.
As of 2006, Gunn had a total population of 93.
- List of communities in Alberta
- List of designated places in Alberta
- List of hamlets in Alberta
- Peter Gunn (Alberta politician)
- "Population and dwelling counts, for Canada, provinces and territories, and designated places, 2011 and 2006 censuses (Alberta)". Statistics Canada. 2012-02-08. Retrieved 2012-04-07.
- Alberta Municipal Affairs (2010-04-01). "Specialized and Rural Municipalities and Their Communities" (PDF). Retrieved 2010-06-28.
- Statistics Canada (2007). "Population and dwelling counts, for Canada, provinces and territories, and designated places, 2006 and 2001 censuses". Retrieved 2010-01-31.
|This Central Alberta location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|