This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||30 September 1993|
Pyeongchang, South Korea
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||75 kg (165 lb; 11.8 st)|
|Residence||San Diego, California|
|College||San Diego State University|
|Best results in major championships|
|Masters Tournament||CUT: 2015|
|U.S. Open||CUT: 2015|
|The Open Championship||CUT: 2015|
Gunn Yang (Korean: 양건; born 30 September 1993) is a South Korean professional golfer. In 2014, he won the U.S. Amateur, defeating Corey Conners, 2&1, in the final round of the championship at Atlanta Athletic Club. He became the second South Korean to claim the U.S. Amateur title. He made his PGA Tour debut at the Farmers Insurance Open in February 2015 and also competed in Arnold Palmer Invitational, RBC Heritage, and The Masters. Yang made his first cut on the PGA Tour at the Crowne Plaza Invitational, where he was T-15th after 2nd round, but finished as T-65th. He competed in his first major championship in 2015, competing in the Masters Tournament and was cut after the second round.
Amateur wins (1)
- 2014 U.S. Amateur
Results in major championships
|The Open Championship||CUT|
CUT = missed the half-way cut
"T" = tied
- "Gunn Yang". San Diego State University. Retrieved 6 December 2014.
- "Gunn Yang Wins 2014 U.S. Amateur Championship". United States Golf Association. Retrieved 6 December 2014.
- "Gunn-Yang-makes-cut-at-Crowne-Plaza-Invitational". Amateurgolf.com. Retrieved 22 May 2015.
- "Gunn Yang". Official World Golf Ranking. Retrieved 30 October 2018.
- Gunn Yang at the Korean Tour official site ‹See Tfd›(in Korean)
- Gunn Yang at the Official World Golf Ranking official site
|This biographical article relating to golf in South Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|