From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Gunpowder or "black powder" is a propellant used in early firearms; smokeless powders are a more modern propellant used in newer firearms
- Gunpowder tea, a type of green tea that looks like gunpowder
- Gunpowder is the name of Constable Ichabod Crane's horse in the film The Legend of Sleepy Hollow
- Gunpoder, Maryland, see Joppatowne
- Gunpowder River in Maryland, USA
- Gunpowder Plot
- Gunpowder Incident
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gunpowder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.