From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gunpowder or "black powder" is a propellant used in early firearms.
"Gunpowder" may also refer to:
- Smokeless powder, a more modern propellant used in newer firearms
- Gunpowder tea
- Gunpowder, Constable Ichabod Crane's horse in the film The Legend of Sleepy Hollow
- Gunpowder, Maryland; see Joppatowne, Maryland
- Gunpowder River, Maryland, United States
- Gunpowder Plot
- Gunpowder Incident
- Gunpowder (TV series), an upcoming BBC One limited series starring Kit Harington
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gunpowder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.