Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gunpowder or "black powder" is a propellant used in early firearms.
Gunpowder may also refer to:
- Smokeless powder, a number of propellants used in firearms that produce negligible smoke
- Gunpowder (TV series), a 2017 British historical period drama television series
- Gunpowder River, Maryland, U.S.
- Gunpowder tea, a form of Chinese tea
- Gunpowder Town, an abandoned town, now Joppatowne, Maryland, U.S.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gunpowder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.