Guohua Taishan Power Station
|Guohua Taishan Power Station
Location of Guohua Taishan Power Station
国华台山发电厂 in China
|Commission date||March 2011 (Unit 6)
November 2011 (Unit 7)
|Thermal power station|
|Units operational||5 X 600 MW
2 X 1,000 MW
|Nameplate capacity||5,000 MW|
Guohua Taishan Power Station (Chinese: 国华台山发电厂; pinyin: Guóhuá Táishān Fādiànchǎng) is a coal-fired power station in Taishan, Jiangmen, Guangdong, China. With an installed capacity of 5,000 MW, it is the fourth largest coal-fired power station in the world.
- List of coal power stations
- List of largest power stations in the world
- List of power stations in China
- "Phase II, 2,000-Megawatt Project at Guohua Taishan Power Plant Begins Full Operations". industrialinfo.eu. Retrieved 2014-05-01.
- "The First Northeast Electric Power Engineering Co". Nepc.com.cn. 2011-08-01. Retrieved 2014-05-01.
|This article about a power station in the People's Republic of China is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|