From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gupta is a common Indian surname.
Gupta may also refer to:
- Gupta Empire
- Gupta script, the script used for writing Sanskrit during the Gupta Empire in India
- Gupta–Bleuler formalism, a way of quantizing the electromagnetic field.
- Gupta Technologies, a software development company
- Gupta, a main character in the TV series Outsourced portrayed by Parvesh Cheena
- Gupta family, a South African business family.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gupta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.