From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gur or GUR can refer to:
- Mordechai Gur (1930–95), Israeli politician and the 10th Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defense Forces
- Gur, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Gur, Tibet, a village
- GUR, airport code of Gurney Airport, serving Alotau in the Milne Bay Province of Papua New Guinea
- Gur languages, a group of West African languages
- Gur, another term for jaggery, a sugar product of Bangladesh, India, Pakistan
- GUR, "ground under repair", as applied to a golf course
- Gur or Ger (Hasidic dynasty), from Góra Kalwaria
- Gur, an Ancient Mesopotamian unit of measurement for grain
- Gur or Persian onager, Equus hemionus onager, a subspecies of Asiatic wild ass (donkey)
- Gur, the ROT13 encryption of the
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.