|Full name||Gurkeerat Rupinder Singh Mann|
29 June 1990 |
Muktsar, Punjab, India
|Bowling||Right-arm off break|
|Role||Batsman; occasional wicket-keeper|
|ODI debut (cap 209)||17 January 2016 v Australia|
|Last ODI||23 January 2016 v Australia|
|Domestic team information|
|2012–present||Kings XI Punjab|
Source: Cricinfo, 23 December 2016
Gurkeerat Singh Mann (born 29 June 1990) is an Indian cricketer who plays as a lower-order batsman for Punjab in domestic cricket. A right-handed batsman and off break bowler, he is a member of the Kings XI Punjab in IPL and a regular in India A team. Singh had a maiden call for the official Indian squad for the South Africa series in 2015. He made his One Day International debut for India against Australia on 17 January 2016.
On 24 December 2014 while playing for Punjab, he made an unbeaten 73 runs to see his team to victory while chasing 205 for victory on the 4th day. He made his second hundred in first-class cricket against Karnataka. His 201 is also his highest score in first-class cricket.
On 14 August 2015, he made an unbeaten 87 runs off 81 balls in the Triangular Series Final against Australia A to help his team to the title. He walked into bat with India A struggling at 82/5 and needing 145 more runs to win the match. He hit nine fours and two sixes in his knock.
He continued his good form against Bangladesh A team. In the first match of the three-match series, he made 65 runs off 59 balls to help India A go past 300. He followed his fifty with a five-for in the same match to bowl out Bangladesh A for 226. His 5/29 were his best figure in List A cricket.
After his impressive all-round performance against Bangladesh A Team, Mann was selected in India's 15 man Squad for the 5 match ODI series against South Africa. He was selected in the team for the one day series against Australia in January 2016. 
Indian Premier League
Mann plays for Kings XI Punjab in the Indian Premier League. He signed with the franchise in the 2012 IPL auction. He plays as a lower order batsman as a finisher and has played many notable cameos for his team
His catch to dismiss Ross Taylor of Pune Warriors India in a league game was voted the catch of the tournament for IPL 2013.
- Gurkeerat Singh Mann - ESPNCricinfo Profile
- IPL 2012 - Kings XI Punjab squad
- "All you want to know about Gurkeerat Singh Mann". Times of India. Retrieved 20 September 2015.
- "India tour of Australia, 3rd ODI: Australia v India at Melbourne, Jan 17, 2016". ESPNcricinfo. ESPN Sports Media. 17 January 2016. Retrieved 17 January 2016.
- "Gurkeerat, Seamers Fashion Punjab Victory". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 24 December 2013.
- "Karnataka win despite Gurkeerat 157". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 17 December 2014.
- "Gurkeerat, Spiners take India to Title". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 14 August 2015.
- "Gurkeerat Singh fifty and Five-for help India A win". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 16 September 2015.
- "Gurkeerat Singh picked for South Africa ODI series". Times of India. Retrieved 20 September 2015.
- "Final: Chennai Super Kings v Mumbai Indians at Kolkata, May 26, 2013 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo". Cricinfo. Retrieved 2016-10-29.