Gurney Paragon Towers
|Address||Gurney Drive, 10250 George Town, Penang, Malaysia|
|Town or city||George Town, Penang|
|Owner||Hunza Properties Berhad|
|Roof||155 m (509 ft)|
|Shopping mall details|
|Developer||Hunza Properties Berhad|
|No. of stores and services||200|
|No. of anchor tenants||1|
|Total retail floor area||700,000 sq ft (65,000 m2)|
|No. of floors||9|
Gurney Paragon is a residential and retail complex in George Town, Penang, Malaysia. Situated at Gurney Drive, it was launched in 2013, and consists of a nine-storey shopping mall, two condominiums and an office block. To date, the twin condominium towers, each measuring a height of 155 m (509 ft), are the third tallest skyscrapers in Penang.
The shopping mall's main anchor tenant is TGV Cinemas, which operates a multiplex at its top floor. The mall also contains over 200 outlets spread out over nine floors, including a number of international brands.
Gurney Paragon houses over 40 fashion boutiques and 30 eateries, such as T.G.I. Friday's, Starbucks, Charles & Keith, H&M, Padini and Victoria's Secret. Other international brands within the mall include Debenhams, Celebrity Fitness and Daiso. A Sam's Groceria supermarket is also available at the ground floor.
TGV Cinemas manages an IMAX-equipped multiplex within Gurney Paragon's ninth floor. The multiplex, which consists of eight standard halls and an IMAX theatre, is TGV Cinemas' first IMAX-equipped multiplex in northern Malaysia.
In the 2018 Asia Pacific Property Awards, Gurney Paragon was named Malaysia's best retail development.
- "Lim praises Hunza on successful opening of Gurney Paragon Mall - Malaysia Premier Property and Real Estate Portal". Malaysia Premier Property and Real Estate Portal. Retrieved 2017-10-21.
- "Gurney Paragon West Tower - The Skyscraper Center". www.skyscrapercenter.com. Retrieved 2017-10-21.
- "Home". www.gurneyparagon.com. Retrieved 2017-10-21.
- Cinemas, TGV. "TGV Cinemas - Gurney Paragon Mall". TGV Cinemas. Retrieved 2017-10-21.
- "Gurney Paragon Mall - Heritage-focused nine-storey mall along Gurney Drive". penang.ws. Retrieved 2017-10-21.
- "By Category". www.gurneyparagon.com. Retrieved 2017-10-21.
- "Spidey-garbed fans at cinema opening". The Star (Malaysia). 28 April 2014. Retrieved 2017-10-21.
- Tan, Jeremy (22 May 2018). "Three prestigious wins for developer". The Star. Retrieved 21 December 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gurney Paragon.|