Gurteen may refer to:
- Gurteen, a townland in Glencar, County Leitrim, Ireland, often spelled Gurteen
- Gurteen, County Tipperary, a townland in County Tipperary, Ireland.
- Gurteen Beach, a beach in County Galway, Ireland.
- Gurteen College, an agricultural college in County Tipperary, Ireland.
- Gurteen railway station in County Cork, Ireland
- Gorteen, a village in County Sligo, Ireland, often spelled Gurteen
- Gurteen, County Galway, a village in East Galway.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gurteen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.