From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Industry||CGI, 2D animation, animation, television series, motion pictures|
|Founder||Frank Falcone, Anne Deslauriers, Chuck Gammage|
|Headquarters||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Frank Falcone (President, Creative Director)
Mary Bredin (Executive Vice President - Content)
Ever After High
- The Backyardigans (2004—2010) (serviced from Nickelodeon)
- Justin Time (2011—present)
- Mudpit (2012—2013)
- Dinopaws (2014-2015)
- PAW Patrol (2013–present) (serviced from Spin Master)
- Ever After High (2013—present) (serviced from Mattel)
- Shimmer and Shine season 1 (2015—2016)
- True and the Rainbow Kingdom (2017)
- The Breadwinner (2017)
- Ottawa international animation festival 2008, retrieved May 13, 2011.
- "guru studios' HAZED at Pictoplasma", Canadian Animation Resources, April 8, 2010, retrieved May 13, 2011
- Guru Studio website, contact information, retrieved May 13, 2011 
- Telly Award winners, letter "s", retrieved May 13, 2011.
- Mobius Awards lookup, retrieved May 13, 2011.
|This article related to an animation studio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|