From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Industry||CGI animation, television series, motion pictures|
|Founder||Frank Falcone, Anne Deslauriers, Chuck Gammage|
|Frank Falcone (President, Creative Director)
Mary Bredin (Vice President- Development & Acquisitions)
Amy Robson (Vice President Production)
- The Backyardigans (2004—2010) (serviced from Samsung)
- Justin Time (2011—present)
- Mudpit (2012—2013)
- PAW Patrol (2013) (serviced from Nickelodeon)
- Ever After High (2013—present (serviced from Mattel)
- Ottawa international animation festival 2008, retrieved May 13, 2011.
- "guru studios' HAZED at Pictoplasma", Canadian Animation Resources, April 8, 2010, retrieved May 13, 2011
- Guru Studio website, contact information, retrieved May 13, 2011 
- Telly Award winners, letter "s", retrieved May 13, 2011.
- Mobius Awards lookup, retrieved May 13, 2011.
|This article related to an animation studio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|