From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gurun or Gowrun may refer to:
- Gurun, Iran, a village in Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province, Iran
- Gowrun, Kerman, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Gurun, Kedah, a town in Malaysia
- Gurun, a fictional planet from the Slovak TV series Spadla z oblakov
- Gurun, a character in the lay "Le Fresne", by Marie de France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gurun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.