|Name:||Project 58150 (Gurza class)|
|Builders:||Kuznya na Rybalskomu|
|Succeeded by:||Project 58155 Gurza-M|
|Subclasses:||Centaur-class fast assault craft|
|Length:||20.3 m (66 ft 7 in)|
|Beam:||4.86 m (15 ft 11 in)|
|Draught:||0.86 m (2 ft 10 in)|
|Speed:||28 knots (52 km/h; 32 mph)|
|Range:||450 miles (11 knots)|
The modernized Project 58155 Gurza-M for the Ukrainian Navy started to be built at the Leninska Kuznya in October 2012. Originally it was planned to build nine such vessels by 2017. In December 2013 the Ministry of Defense withdrew its contract.
In summer of 2014 construction of Gurza-M was revived and the first two vessels were expected to be completed in fall of 2015. In December 2016 the first two Gurza-M officially joined the Ukrainian Navy. The new military contract is for 20 vessels that should be completed by 2020.
- Uzbekistan: Uzbek Frontier Service (Armed Forces of the Republic of Uzbekistan)
- Project of armored boat Gurza. Military Review. 1 July 2011
- Ukraine is completing creation of the River battle fleet. Agency of Strategic Research. 3 January 2013
- At the capital city factory in shocking pace are being built armored boats for the Odessa river division of Ukrainian Navy. Dumskaya. 3 February 2015
- Year of Ukrainian arms: smashing "Thunder" and "Missile Shield", UNIAN (8 January 2017)