From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Gus (film))
Gus is a masculine given name.
Gus or GUS may also refer to:
- Gus (1976 film), a Disney film of the 1970s
- Gus (2011 film), an animated short film
- Gus, Kentucky, a community in the United States
- Gus River, Russia
- Gus-class LCAC, a Soviet Navy assault hovercraft class (1969-1990s)
- Gus's, a cafe in Canberra, Australia
- Gus's Pretzels, a pretzel maker in St Louis, Missouri
- Guster, an alternative rock band formerly known as Gus
- Gravis Ultrasound, a sound card for PCs
- GUS (retailer), a British retailing company
- Central Statistical Office, Poland (Główny Urząd Statystyczny), the Polish national statistics office
- Gul Ursani School, Qasimabad, Hyderabad, Sindh.
- Gulder Ultimate Search, a Nigerian reality show
- beta-glucuronidase, a lysosomal enzyme
- GUS reporter system (also: GUS Staining, GUS Assay) a molecular biology technique
- Gemeinschaft Unabhängiger Staaten, the Commonwealth of Independent States, a modern-day political entity consisting of 11 former Soviet Union Republics
- Groupes urbains de sécurité, a Moroccan police unit
- GUS, designation of slow westbound UG convoys in World War II
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.