(Redirected from Gus (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gus is a masculine given name.
Gus or GUS may also refer to:
- Gus (1976 film), an American family comedy
- Gus (2011 film), an Australian animated short
- Gulder Ultimate Search, a Nigerian reality show
- Guster, formerly Gus, an American alternative rock band
Military and police
- Groupes urbains de sécurité, a defunct Moroccan police unit
- Gus-class LCAC, a Soviet Navy assault hovercraft class
- GUS, designation of slow westbound UG convoys in World War II
- GUS (retailer), a defunct British retailer
- Central Statistical Office (Poland) (Polish: Główny Urząd Statystyczny)
- Global University Systems, a Dutch education company
- Gravis Ultrasound, a PC sound card
- Gus' Pretzels, a pretzel maker in St Louis, Missouri
- GUS reporter system, a molecular biology technique
- Gus's, a cafe in Canberra, Australia
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.