He joined the CIA in 1985. He served as Director of Architecture and Systems Engineering (ASE), Chair of the CIA Architecture Review Board and the Architecture and Systems Engineers Occupational Panel, and Chief of the CIO's Advanced Technology Group within the Directorate of Intelligence (DI). He also served as Chief of Research and Development for the Director of Central Intelligence's (DCI) Crime and Narcotics Center and Deputy Chief of the Operations Support Group in the DCI’s Non‐Proliferation Center. He later served as Director of Applications Services for CIA. He now serves as Chief Technology Officer for the Chief Information Officer at the CIA.
- University of Virginia biography
- Armed Forces Communication & Electronics Association, Washington, DC Chapter
- Wyatt Kash, CIA needs nimble tech to keep pace, Federal Computer Week, September 23, 2010
- Matt Sledge, CIA's Gus Hunt On Big Data: We 'Try To Collect Everything And Hang On To It Forever', The Huffington Post, 03/21/2013
- James Grundvig, The CIA Bets All in the Cloud, an ‘Intelligent’ Move, The Epoch Times, March 21, 2013
|This United States biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|