From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Gushan District |
Gushan District in Kaohsiung City
|Population (January 2016)|
- Gushan Daitian Temple
- Former British Consulate at Takao
- Former Sanhe Bank
- Kaohsiung Harbor Museum
- Kaohsiung Martyrs' Shrine
- Kaohsiung Museum of Fine Arts
- Li Family Historical Residence
- North Gate of Xiong Town
- Mount Shou
- Shou Shan Zoo
- Takao Railway Museum
- Teresa Teng Memorial Hall
- Wude Martial Arts Center
The Cijin Ferry is operated between Gushan District and Cijin District by the government owned Kaohsiung Haboursteam Company (高雄輪船公司) between 6:00 AM and midnight with a one-way ticket price of NT$10.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gushan District, Kaohsiung.|
- "Glossary of Names for Admin Divisions" (PDF). placesearch.moi.gov.tw. Ministry of Interior of the ROC. Retrieved 12 June 2015.
- "http://gushan.kcg.gov.tw/english/introduction.php". External link in
- "4.Members Introduction: Lee, Chiao-Ju". Kaohsiung City Council. Retrieved 22 February 2017.
|This article about a location in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|