|Gushan District |
Gushan District in Kaohsiung City
|Website||Official Website (in Chinese)|
The district consists of Gufeng, Xiongfeng, Qianfeng, Guangrong, Minzu, Neiwei, Jianguo, Zhongzheng, Zijiang, Longjing, Zhengde, Pinghe, Minjiang, Housheng, Longzi, Longshui, Mingcheng, Huafeng, Yuxing, Yufeng, Guyan, Shude, Baoshu, Xingzong, Guanghua, Shanxia, Hebian, Luchuan, Dengshan, Fengnan, Lixing, Xinmin, Yanping, Weisheng, Huian, Shoushan, Shaochuantou and Taoyuan Village.
- Gushan Daitian Temple
- Former British Consulate at Takao
- Former Sanhe Bank
- Kaohsiung Fisherman's Wharf
- Kaohsiung Harbor Museum
- Kaohsiung Martyrs' Shrine
- Kaohsiung Museum of Fine Arts
- Li Family Historical Residence
- North Gate of Xiong Town
- Mount Shou
- Shou Shan Zoo
- Sizihwan Tunnel
- Takao Railway Museum
- Wude Martial Arts Center
The Cijin Ferry is operated between Gushan District and Cijin District by the government owned Kaohsiung Haboursteam Company (高雄輪船公司) between 6:00 AM and midnight with a one-way ticket price of NT$10.
- Huang Fei, singer
- "Glossary of Names for Admin Divisions" (PDF). placesearch.moi.gov.tw. Ministry of Interior of the ROC. Retrieved 12 June 2015.[permanent dead link]
- "http://gushan.kcg.gov.tw/english/introduction.php". External link in
- "4.Members Introduction: Lee, Chiao-Ju". Kaohsiung City Council. Retrieved 22 February 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gushan District, Kaohsiung.|