From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gushi may refer to:
- Gushi County (固始县), Xinyang, Henan, China
- Güshi Khan (1582-1655), Khoshut-Oirat prince and leader of the Khoshut Mongol tribe
- Gushi culture (姑師文化), ancient culture in the Turpan Basin of Xinjiang, China
- Gushi (poetry) (古詩), Chinese verse form
- Gushi, Nanxiong (古市镇), town in Guangdong, China
- Gushi, Xiushui County (古市镇), town in Xiushui County, Jiangxi, China
- Gushi, Songyang County (古市镇), town in Zhejiang, China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gushi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.