(Redirected from Gustaf)
|Look up Gustaf, Gustav, or Gustave in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gustav or Gustave may refer to:
- Gustav (name), a male given name of Old Swedish origin (and list of people with this name)
Art, entertainment, and media
- Gustav (Zoids), transportation mecha in the Zoids fictional universe
- Gustav, a character in Sesamstraße
- Monsieur Gustav H., a leading character in The Grand Budapest Hotel
- Gustav (film series), Hungarian series of animated short cartoons
- Primeval (film), a 2007 American horror film inspired by the true story of a man-eating crocodile named Gustave.
Brands and enterprises
- Gustav, a streetwear clothing brand
- Gustave (crocodile), a legendary crocodile in Burundi
- Hurricane Gustav (disambiguation), a name used for several tropical cyclones and storms
- Carl Gustav recoilless rifle, dubbed "the Gustav" by US soldiers
- Schwerer Gustav, 800-mm German siege cannon used during World War II
- Gustafson, also Gustafsson, Gustavson, or Gustavsson
- Gustavs (name)
- Gustavus (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gustav.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.