Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||August 4, 1883|
|Died||September 29, 1932 (aged 49)|
Gustav Botz (1883–1932) was a German actor.
- The Head of Janus (1920)
- Monika Vogelsang (1920)
- Maria Magdalene (1920)
- Catherine the Great (1920)
- The Courier from Lisbon (1921)
- Lola Montez, the King's Dancer (1922)
- Dr. Mabuse the Gambler (1922)
- Nosferatu (1922)
- My Leopold (1924)
- Eisner, Lotte H. The Haunted Screen: Expressionism in the German Cinema and the Influence of Max Reinhardt. University of California Press, 2008.
|This article about a German film actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|