Gustav Ejstes live in Concert with Dungen in 2009
|Genres||Psychedelic rock, progressive rock|
|Years active||Since 1999|
Gustav Ejstes (born 23 December 1979 in Lanna, Skövde Municipality, Västergötland) is a Swedish musician. He is the singer and frontman of the Swedish psychedelic rock band Dungen. Ejstes himselfs plays many of the instruments within his recordings, alongside fellow bandmates Reine Fiske (guitar), Mattias "Tiaz" Gustavsson (bass) and Johan Holmegard (drums).
Subliminal Sounds is the record label to which Ejstes returned after a short period with Virgin Records and the record "Stadsvandringar". He has released seven albums with Dungen, notably their the album Ta Det Lugnt (2004), which has been highly acclaimed all over the world. Other works include, Tio Bitar (2007), 4 (2008) and Skit i allt (2010).
- Dungen (2001)
- Dungen 2 (2002)
- Stadsvandringar (2002)
- Ta Det Lugnt (2004)
- Tio Bitar (2007)
- 4 (2008)
- Skit i allt (2010)
- Tyst Minut (2005, Subliminal Sounds) (12" vinyl, also included with 2005 re-release of Ta Det Lugnt)
- Samtidigt (2009, Kemado) (limited-pressing (500) tour-only 12″ vinyl containing an extended 15-minute long version of the song "Samtidigt" from 4)
- Solen Stiger Upp (2002, Dolores Recordings) (CD)
- Stadsvandringar (2002, Dolores Recordings) (CD)
- Jag vill va' som du / Har du vart' i Stockholm? (2003, Dolores Recordings) (CD)
- Panda (2005, Memphis Industries) (CD, 7" vinyl)
- Festival (2006, Memphis Industries) (7" vinyl)
- Sätt Att Se (2008, Mexican Summer) (12" vinyl)
- Öga, Näsa, Mun (2011, Third Man Records) (7" vinyl)
- Dungen Official website.