Gustav Severin Henriksen (October 25, 1872 – October 8, 1939) was a Norwegian Shipping Executive.
Henriksen was born at Tune (now Sarpsborg) in Østfold, Norway. He was the son of Christian Henriksen (1829-1886) and Marthe Nielsen (1842-1923). After the death of his father in 1886, his mother moved the family of Christiania (now Oslo), where he attended trade school. In 1889, he became an employee of the Otto Thoresen Shipping Company (1889–1911). Henriksen was the managing director of the Norwegian America Line (NAL) from its inception in 1911 until his death in 1939. He also served a long tenure as president of the Norwegian Shipowners' Association.
In 1908, he married Lisken Dall (1882–1974). Gustav Henriksen was the father of lawyer Rein Henriksen and of Hans Christian Henriksen who later served as chief executive officer of the Norwegian America Line.  
- Audun Grimstad. "Gustav Severin Henriksen". Store norske leksikon. Retrieved July 10, 2016.
- "Norska Amerikalinje A/S". archive.is. Retrieved July 10, 2016.
- "The NAL - The Norwegian-America Line". norwayheritage.com. Retrieved July 10, 2016.
- "Ole Røed Thoresen". rootsweb.ancestry.com. Retrieved July 10, 2016.
- Atle Thowsen. "Gustav Henriksen". Norsk biografisk leksikon. Retrieved July 10, 2016.
- Henriksen, Petter, ed. (2007). "Rein Henriksen". Store norske leksikon (in Norwegian). Retrieved July 10, 2016.
- Hans Christian Henriksen. Store norske leksikon. Retrieved July 10, 2016.
|This Norwegian business biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|