|Full name||Gustavo Alejandro Colman|
|Date of birth||19 April 1985|
|Place of birth||Pilar, Argentina|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 2 April 2015.
Born in Pilar, Buenos Aires, Colman started his career at Chacarita Juniors in the Primera División Argentina in 2003 but at the end of the 2003–2004 season Los Funebreros were relegated to the Argentine 2nd division.
In 2006, Colman was signed by K.F.C. Germinal Beerschot, who ultimately bought his rights in March 2007 for €300,000. with Chacarita Juniors retaining 20% of the player's economic rights. At the Belgian club, Colman quickly obtained a place in the starting eleven and his team finished seventh in the 2006-07 Belgian First Division season.
On 22 May 2008, Colman signed a five-year contract with Trabzonspor, for a €2.3 million transfer fee. In the 2008–09 Turkish Süper Lig season he played 26 games and scored 4 goals (1 penalty) for Trabzonspor. In August 2008, three months after his signing with Trabzonspor, his former club Chacarita Juniors informed FIFA that Trabzonspor had not deposited the solidarity contribution to Chacarita Juniors as well as the buy-out fee of the 20% rights. In June 2009, Trabzonspor informed FIFA of its willingness to pay the solidarity contribution, requesting to do so in installments. However, the first installment was not deposited in July, thus the FIFA Dispute Resolution Chamber passed a decision on 26 February 2010 ordering Trabzonspor to pay €80,500. The decision was delivered several months later. However, partial ownership for the footballer was not recognized by FIFA. On 22 June 2011, Colman's contract was extended by the club for a further three years, until the end of 2015–2016 Süper Lig season. Colman's reported salary will be €1,155,000 per year.
- "Colman e Inferiores". Chacarita Juniors (in Spanish). 22 March 2007. Retrieved 11 May 2011.
- "Informe sobre la situación de Colman, Parra, Aguilar y Toledo". Chacarita Juniors (in Spanish). 19 May 2008. Retrieved 11 May 2011.
- "Las situaciones de Alejandro Frezzotti y Gustavo Colman". Chacarita Juniors (in Spanish). 8 February 2009. Retrieved 11 May 2011.
- "FIFA Dispute Resolution Chamber Decision 210178" (PDF). FIFA. 26 February 2010. Retrieved 11 May 2011.
- "Reclamos por Gustavo Colman". Chacarita Juniors (in Spanish). 4 May 2010. Retrieved 11 May 2011.