Gustavo Cuervo Rubio
||This article has an unclear citation style. Learn how and when to remove this template message) (August 2010) (|
|Gustavo Cuervo Rubio|
|Born||6 December 1890
Pinar del Río, Cuba
|Died||3 April 1965 (aged 74)
Miami, Florida USA
He was a Cuban doctor and politician.
Dr. Cuervo was Vice President of Cuba from 1940–1944. He was an unsuccessful candidate for Vice President in the election of 1936. He was the Foreign Minister of Cuba during the presidency of Ramón Grau i 1944-1948. He was a signatory of Cuba's 1940 Constitution.
He was married to Conchita Fernandez Roger.
They had three children: Gustavo, Armando, and Armantina Cuervo Fernandez.
- Otero, Juan Joaquin (1954). Libro De Cuba, Una Enciclopedia Ilustrada Que Abarca Las Artes, Las Letras, Las Ciencias, La Economia, La Politica, La Historia, La Docencia, Y El Progreso General De La Nación Cubana - Edicion Conmemorative del Cincuentenario de la Republica de Cuba, 1902–1952. (Spanish)
- Anuario Social de la Habana 1939; Luz-Hilo S.A.
- Directorio Social de la Habana 1948; P. Fernandez y Cia, S. en C.
- Libro de Oro de la Sociedad Habanera 1949; Editorial Lex
- Libro de Oro de la Sociedad Habanera 1950; Editorial Lex
- Registro Social de la Habana 1958; Molina y Cia, S.A.
|This article about a Cuban politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|