From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gustavus may refer to:
- Gustavus, Alaska, a small community located on the edge of Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve
- Gustavus Adolphus College, a private liberal arts college in southern Minnesota
- Gustavus, the Latin name given to several Swedish kings:
- Gustavus Conyngham, merchant sea captain, officer in the Continental Navy and a privateer.
- Gustavus Fowke, English cricketer
- Operation Gustavus, World War II British commando operation in Malaya
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gustavus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.