Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gustavus may refer to:
- Gustavus, Alaska, a small community located on the edge of Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve
- Gustavus Adolphus College, a private liberal arts college in southern Minnesota
- Gustavus, the Latin name given to several Swedish kings:
- Gustavus Conyngham, merchant sea captain, officer in the Continental Navy and a privateer
- Gustavus Fowke, English cricketer
- Operation Gustavus, World War II British commando operation in Malaya
- Gustavus (horse)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gustavus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.