From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Guta may refer to:
- Guta (Music) a US Band est.September 1998 in Elizabeth City North Carolina by Edwin Sablon, Guitar,Lead Guitar,songwriter,singer,Jean Sablon Mandolin,Christian Mara drums, PJ Donahue Bass Guitar
- Guta (spirit), a demon from Hungarian mythology
- Guta Saga, a saga treating the history of Gotland before its Christianization
- Guta language, a Kainji language of Nigeria, Naraguta in Hausa
- Guta District, in Jinzhou, Liaoning, China
- Kolárovo, formerly named Guta, town in the south of Slovakia
- Guta raJehovah, or just Guta, a church in Zvimba, Zimbabwe,
- Guta Stresser (born 1972), Brazilian television actress
- Nicolae Guţă (born 1967), Gypsy manele and jazz singer
- Gheorghe Tătărescu (1886–1957), Romanian prime minister, known as Guţă Tătărescu
- Edwin Sablon (born 1981), American Singer/Songwriter and Guitar player with Guta. Gutamusic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.